Named as two ingredients pancake for a reason, egg and banana being the star ingredients do wonders alone and magic collectively.
Before you start to fret over its density, it is super low in fat and i mean it.
Consume wholeheartedly, there is no boundary holding you back.
Though high in protein because you know eggs, they are eggs because of protein and then banana, a single banana itself has a lot of nutritional power.
The happy eaters are always in search of such recipes that ask fewer ingredients.
For there are times when we badly want to eat but the kitchen reveals fewer ingredients in hand, don’t tell me you don’t have eggs and bananas readily available at your place.
The salt, lemon drops, and sugar are secondary ingredients added for taste and the afterward topping is a chance to art it away.
You can prepare the pancakes really quick when you are home alone and yearning for something as sweet as honey.
Oh yes, you can eat a pancake with honey also, what a great combination in fact.
At the same time, it is low in carb which means you can eat the pancakes even without counting.
For a home with children, the supply of pancakes should never be stopped.
When a child doesn’t listen, ask him if he wants a pancake?
I know it will work because i have seen children cheering up even at the name of pancakes let alone the appearance.
You either need a frying pan or a griddle to spread and toss these up.
For a perfectly round shape, use a shaper because it ain’t getting otherwise.
I must say pancakes are a great hit on sweetening one’s mood.
Even the very looks of a pancake make the mouth drip off the water and you can’t help but eat as much as you can.
People around the world celebrate pancake day on any Tuesday of February every year by the name, shrove tuesday.
Don’t wait until that tuesday, get up and make yourself right now.
Pancakes are waiting for you or maybe you are waiting for them, having zero smart points in this recipe.
How To Make 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes at Home
- Warm a non-stick skillet on medium high heat! And keep an eye on them! If cooking too fast turn it down!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large or extra large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla ( optional)
- 1 tsp or more lemon juice ( optional)
- Cinnamon sugar ( optional for inside or out of pancakes)
- Pinch of salt
Read more: Healthy Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe By Risa
- Mash banana well to get a smooth consistency
- Add one egg at a time and whisk first
- Add vanilla, lemon juice and salt
- Mix well
- Take a large serving spoon and add to skillet ( make them any size)
- Allow to bubble then turn over
- Keep a close eye on them!!
- You should get 5 or 6 pancakes!!
Toppings : All optional
- Swerve icing sugar sprinkle on top
- Smuckers ( or any) flavour syrup
- Joseph’s syrup ( maple syrup or any)
- Cool whip/ whip cream
Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!!
Please continue to share my youtube channel ” Risa’s recipes ” and my “website” with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
?❤️? Enjoy and please comment !