Pizza is one of my favorite foods however I felt guilty eating these yummy food while on my healthy Journey! But as I learned about 2 Ingredient dough I was excited to make a Risafyd way ( I use that word when I alter recipes to become fitter or my manner! Lol)! Knowing that in two Ingredient Pizza Dough there’s just 06 smart points.
So today I can enjoy those tasty, low fat, higher protein pizzas with no guilt and so will you!
How to Make 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
(If in case you use cooking spray…spray in mixing bowl – it helps to reduce sticking)
- 1/2 cup brody’s selfraising flour ( or use 1 cup of all purpose flour and add 1 teaspoon baking powder along with 1/4 teaspoon of salt but onky utilize 1/2 a cup to get this dough)
- 1/2 of any fresh plain fat-free yogurt
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Pour some onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning ( any spice you prefer )
- Add flour into a bowl along with spices and blend.
- Insert yogurt gradually and blend with hands.
- Roll out pizza dough and set on alternative of baking tray.
- 1 tbs or more pizza / spaghetti sauce
- 30 g or more saputo mild mozzarella cheese 2sp( utilize any low-fat brand or regular if you need )
- About 1/2 cup of sauteed or fresh veggies! I used mushrooms, onions, zuchini, yellow and green peppers ( as far as you need )
- 1/4 cup of canned or fresh pineapple ( optional)
- Butterball turkey pepperoni pieces 1sp ( discretionary you can utilize any protein such as poultry, bacon, meatballs, ground meat)
you might like: Two Ingredient Dough – Greek style Pizza Recipe By Risa
- Add sauce first.
- Add cheese.
- Then add choice of protein.
- Subsequently veggies and fruit ( pineapple).
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Bake for 20 or more depending upon your oven.
- Place parchment on a cookie pan or round baking pan.
Featured Image Credit : Hillstreetgrocer