Apple cake is very yummy and delicious snack for children and adults who are grown-ups. It is also famous for their liking. It is beneficial for health too. Apple cake has eggs in its ingredients so it has high nutritional value. Apples itself help to increase saliva in mouth which helps to eliminate bacteria and different food particles from mouth. Apple cake helps to promote better oral health by removing plague. It also helps to increase bones density of individual. And it helps in lowering blood pressure to decrease the risk of stroke. Since apple cake is a healthy dish but it also helps to control obesity. It also prepare a person fight against obesity.
How to make Apple Cake at Home: Step By Step Guide
- 10 medium /large apples (I used green apples but you can use any kind you want)
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour sifted
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 extra-large eggs or large
- 1 cup of sugar for the batter and 1 cup of sugar for the apple mixture
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 to 2 tbs cinnamon
- 1 cup of oil
- Juice and zest of one lemon for the batter
- Juice of one lemon for the apples
- Icing sugar to sprinkle over after the cake is cooled
You might like: Honey Cake Recipe By Risa
- Get batter ready first!
- To a large bowl add flour, baking powder and salt.
- To the mix master add the eggs, vanilla, sugar, oil lemon juice and rind.
- Add the flour mixture slowly to incorporate.
- Add a quarter amount of batter to the Pyrex dish. Use a spatula, knife or hand to spread evenly ( not too thick and not too much. You want a lot for the top of the cake).
- Peel and cut your apples.
- Use your slicer blade in your Cuisinart and slice apples. (If you don’t have a, Cuisinart slice with a very sharp knife into thin slices).
- Add to a large bowl.
- Add cinnamon and juice of one lemon.
- Add one cup of sugar (taste to make sure you like it. Add more cinnamon, juice or sugar if you want).
- Add the apple mixture to the batter.
- Add the rest of the batter on top. Spread evenly over the apples with a spatula, knife or your hand!
- Bake for one hour
- Allow cake to cool completely before adding icing sugar.
- Eat immediately! Or You can freeze it in a sealed container or keep uncovered in your fridge!
Read more: Honey Cake Recipe By Risa
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for one hour
- Spray a 9×13 Pyrex dish
Enjoy! ?❤️ and Share with Others !!
Featured Image by: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner