The second names to Apple Crisps are Apple Crumb and Apple Betty, needless to say, with Apple as a star ingredient.
Once you start having desserts, you will want to have a new and remarkably delicious one every time, every day or weekend you know better.
Well, that’s because desserts are life.
This modern-day sweet dish came into being from some of the developed parts of the world which includes countries like the U.K, USA, and Australia.
They say, when life gives you Apples, make Apple crisps out of them.
However, the main ingredients of this recipe are apples, flour, salt, sugar (white or brown), cinnamon, oats, butter, and cream.
You can add a bunch of other depending on your need of taste and the prepared quantity to serve.
Apple is considered healthy in many ways, a medical way to avoid doctors as well but the oats coating make the game even wholesome.
As a side fact, Apple also holds a lot of fame in our religious values relating it to the incident of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Do you know?
5th October is a world Apple Betty day to celebrate.
This recipe is only 1 SP each and you can double, triple, this recipe!
How to make Mini Apple crisp at Home
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Ingredients: (For two portions )
1. 2 apples (any kind) 2 cups worth
2. 4 tbs of Joseph’s sugar free syrup (or any kind)
3. 2 tbs all purpose flour
4. 2 tbs stevia (or any sugar or sugar substitute)
5. 1/4 cup Oatmeal 2sp
6. 2 pinches of salt
7. 2 tsp or more cinnamon
8. 1 tsp or more of both fresh lemon and orange juice
9. 1 tsp corn starch
you might like: Two Ingredient Apple Peach Turnovers Recipe By Risa
- Add light whip cream
- Add ultra light cool whip
- Add choice of nut or seed
- Add craisins or raisins
- Add low fat frozen yogurt or ice cream
*Account for the smart points if you use other ingredients *
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray your twp Ramikin or oven safe small bowls.
For the Apple Mixture:
1. Peel two apples and slice
2. Add 1 tsp or more cinnamon
3. Add lemon and orange juice
4. Add pinch of salt
5. Add 1 tbs stevia
6. Add cornstarch
7. Mix all ingredients together
Taste and see if you want to add anything more
8. Place in microwave for 5 minutes
9. Place the apple mixture into the two ramikin bowls
For the Topping:
1. Add oatmeal to a small bowl
2. Add 1 tsp or more cinnamon
3. Add pinch of salt
4. Add 4 tbs or less Joseph’s syrup (if too wet add a pinch of oatmeal more).
5. Add flour
6. Mix to form clumps
7. Add mixture on top of apple mixture
8. Add the two apple crisps on a baking dish and place in a regular or toaster oven on 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes!
Eat it right away with your favorite toppings or keep in the fridge for later. You can eat it cold too or reheat it!
Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!!
Please continue to share my Youtube Channel ” Risa’s Recipes ” and my “website” with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
?❤️? Enjoy and please comment !
Featured image by Risa Weiner