Apple pumpkin loaf is known as yummy and delicious recipe. It contains a lot of Phytonutrients that have anti-cancer effects. Due to presence of apple in the recipe, it decreases the risk of lungs and colon cancer. It is also a healthy dose of soluble fiber which lowers the level of cholesterol. It also contains vitamin c, vitamin e, potassium and iron. It has lower amount of fat in it so it is helpful for losing weight.
This entire recipe is 20 SP so if you cut into 10 slices its 2 SP, each.
You can also make these into muffins. Depending on how big or small divide the amount you make by 20 SP !
How to make Apple Pumpkin Loaf
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake this recipe for 40 to 45 minutes! Use a wooden skewer to check that it’s completely clean before you take it out of the oven!
- Spray your loaf pan with cooking spray well!
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
- 2 extra-large or large eggs
- 2 cups of oatmeal (make into flour and use any brand except steel cut) 16 SP
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup of plain zero fat Greek yogurt (any brand)
- 3/4 cup of peeled and chopped apple (optional and any kind you like)
- 2 tbs of pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup of stevia or any sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbs of pumpkin seeds (optional) 4SP
- 2 tbs of lemon juice (1 small lemon)
- Pinch of salt
you might like : Homemade Delicious Apple Cake Recipe By Risa
- Peel and chop up your apple and set aside
- In a Cuisinart add oatmeal and pulse until you get a flour consistency
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix
- In a large bowl add eggs, sugar, vanilla and whisk well
- Add apple sauce, yogurt, pure pumpkin, lemon juice and whisk well
- Add the flour mixture a bit at a time to the wet mixture until all is incorporated and add half the pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Fold in apples
- Add mixture to the baking pan add more pumpkin seeds on top!
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes! Allow to cool and add to a plate
- Keep in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer!
- Enjoy and please let me know what you think!!! ?❤️?
Read more: Two Ingredient Apple Peach Turnovers Recipe
Featured Image Credit: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner