Banana muffins are good source of carbohydrates and vitamins which give us energy to start metabolism. It is half in calories and fat and enjoy one of good flavour and texture. Banana muffins are beneficial for weight loss. It also lowers the chance of having heart attack and also lowers the risk of dying from heart attack. Banana muffins are helpful to activate chemical reactions that convert digested food into energy. Calcium is also one of nutrients of banana muffins which is used in bone building. It also has other life sustaining roles in body. So enjoy this new recipe of banana muffins.
The Best Banana Muffins Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your muffin tray or line them
- This will make 12 muffins or a loaf pan
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal (I used one minute) I didn’t make oat flour but you can if you want
- 2 eggs (large or extra-large)
- 1/3 cup stevia (or any sugar or sugar substitute)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- Half of a lemon juice and rind
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 or more sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 or more slivered almonds (optional)
- Cinnamon sugar (optional for topping)
you might like: Taco Fiesta Muffins Recipe By Risa (3 SP)
- Mash bananas and set aside
- In the large bowl add oatmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar mix well
- On another bowl whisk eggs and add apple sauce, lemon juice/rind and vanilla. Mix well
- Add wet to dry and mix
- Fold on bananas
- I use a measuring cup to add batter to the muffin tray!
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and cinnamon sugar on top. You can add inside as well
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes
- Check with a toothpick or skewer to make sure they are not wet and baked well
- Allow to completely cool
- Add to a sealed container and store in fridge or freezer only. Don’t keep on counter!
- I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you!
- Enjoy! ?❤️ and share with others !!
Featured Image Credit: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner