We all are very busy with our daily routines we have not enough time to take care of ourselves. People prefer to eat salads and make it important part of their meal. So today you would learn Coconut Thai Bean Salad Recipe.
High Protein Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 can of bean medley (any bean or brand) I used no salt added (Walmart brand)
- 4 cups or less of any veggies you like ( I used cherry tomatoes, red. Yellow peppers, broccoli, snow peas, cucumber)
- 1/3 cup red onion (optional or any onion you like)
- 1/2 (or more ) cup of light coconut milk any brand) mine is 4 SP
- 1 tbs or more coconut Thai seasoning (any brand)
- 1/4 tsp coconut balsamic or you can use coconut extract (optional)
- Kosher salt and pepper ( I use a few sprinkles each)
- Shrimp, chicken other protein (as much as you like) i used approximately 1 cup. Of shrimp and 1/3 cup BBQ chicken breast (optional)
- You can add lime juice. Or other seasonings or hot sauce too if you want!!
- Chop all veggies into bite size pieces
- Chop onion into small pieces
- Wash and rinse beans well
- Thaw shrimp and discard tail
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl add all these ingredients and add salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- Take the coconut milk and add to a microwavable bowl
- Add coconut Thai spice
- Add coconut balsamic or extract
- Mix Together and microwave 1 minute
- Pour sauce over bean and veggie mixture
- If you want you can double the sauce for more flavour!! And add some lime juice too!!!
- Add salad into cute mason jars or in sealed Tupperware containers! Good up to 5 days! Store in the fridge!!!!
I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you! Enjoy! ?❤️ and share with others !!
Featured Image from: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner