Cauliflower Bagels Recipe is dedicated to my beautiful niece Shira Hailman! She asked me to come up with a cauliflower bagel and inspired me to make it! *
Great news only 3 SP for the entire recipe! It makes six large bagels!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees! I use convection but not necessary!
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or spray your bagel tin very well with cooking spray!
- Bake for at least 40 minutes or until it’s brown and crispy!!
- Allow to cool before trying to cut in half! Or eat right away whole!
- Keep in a sealed container in your fridge. Reheat in the toaster or oven or eat cold!!!
- 3 cups ( i used the 2lb bag of cauliflower ) of cauliflower rice (i make my own or you can buy prepared.)
- 2 tbs of brodie self rising flour 2 SP (can use almond flour or try oat flour).
- 2 tbs of zerto Romano cheese 1 SP or any low fat Parmesan or shredded cheese.
- 2 large or extra-large eggs.
- 1 tsp of roasted garlic & pepper seasoning (optional, I buy it at Costco).
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- (you can experiment with your favourite spices!)
- Pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle as much of everything spice on top before baking (optional)Other options for the top:
- Poppy, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame seeds, nuts, raisins, craisins) account for the smart points!)
you might like : Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Recipe By Risa (6SP)
To make the cauliflower rice:
- Cut up or buy already cut cauliflower into even sizes.
- Place about one cup or so in your Cuisinart or food processor. It depends on the size of your machine but don’t add too much because you want it to chop well.
- Pulse until it resembles rice!
- You need three packed cups!
- Once the cauliflower rice is made use a dish towel to ring out excess water very well!
- Add all ingredients to the cauliflower rice and blend well.
- Form into a bun and press any more water out.
- Use your finger to put a hole in the middle.
- Form into a bagel shape.
- If you want them thin press down to flatten or keep them thick.
- On top add everything seasoning or whatever seed, cheese, spice you want! It’s so versatile!
- After they are completely cool you can cut in half and toast them or eat whole.
- Add your favourite protein, condiments and veggies to make a sandwich! Tuna, egg, chicken, turkey, tomato, cheese, jam, margarine, etc.
- You can actually enjoy the entire recipe for only 3 SP! Lololo!!!
- I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you! Enjoy! ?❤️ and share with others !!
Featured Image Cpurtesy: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner