Cauliflower Buffalo wings are soft and tender on the inside but they are crispy on the outside. They are delicious and just like real Buffalo wings. Cauliflower buffalo wings are super easy and six smart points for the whole recipe.
How do you make Cauliflower Buffalo wings
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees (or on convection).
- Line a large cookie sheet with tin foil and spray very well.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1/2 cup oatmeal flour (can use regular flour if you want) 4 SP
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 2 tbs Joseph’s syrup or any kind (optional or honey)
- 1/3 cup of frank’s hot sauce ( can substitute for teriyaki, or BBQ, sauce)
- 2 tbs I can’t believe it’s not light butter
*can add other spices if you want to experiment*
you might like: High Protein Veggie Burger Recipe
- Add Oatmeal to a Cuisinart or any food processor to make your own and way cheaper oat flour.
- In a large bowl add oat flour, pepper, garlic and onion powder and add water. Mix well if too thick add a drop more water!
- After washing cauliflower well chop it up into whatever size you like. I enjoy them larger!
- Add cauliflower to the bowl or dip each one in to coat it well.
- Add to your baking sheet.
- Bake for twenty minutes and turn over once in the middle of the time!
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- Add hot sauce and syrup (double the sauce of you have a very large cauliflower).
Read more : The Best Cauliflower Bagels Recipe (3 SP)
After cauliflower has baked twenty minutes:
- Add sauce to the cauliflower with a brush or pour over with a spoon to coat as much of it as you can.
- Put back in the oven for twenty five or more minutes. Turn over to brown both sides. If you want them really crispy keep in longer and then serve immediately!
- Only 6 SP for the entire recipe!
- Keep in a sealed container for a couple of days. Reheat in microwave but it’s better back in an oven to crisp up again!
- Great with blue cheese dressing or your favorite dip! A great side or meal! Filling, low fat and delicious! Enjoy and please share with others! ?❤️?
Featured Image Courtesy: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner