This is a low fat, low carb, low sodium, high protein, high fibre and delicious breakfast, side dish, snack, appetizer for yourself or your company!!
Serve hot or cold!!! I love them both ways!!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. Check after 30 minutes as all oven temperatures vary.
- Make 12 large muffins or 24 mini!
- Spray your muffin tray well with your favorite cooking spray!
Homemade Cauliflower Cheese Muffins
- 3-4 cups of Cauliflower rice
- 2 large or extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup self rising flour 6sp ( can use almond or oat flour but add baking powder if you do)
- 3 tbs low fat shredded cheese 2sp (any brand and flavour) I used Zerto Asiago cheese
- 2/3 cup of low fat Cheese blend ( use any brand) 6sp
- 1 tbs Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp or more chili flakes ( optional or hot sauce)
- 1 tsp oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or habanero seasoning
- 1/2 chopped onions ( any.. I used green and red)
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Buy premade Cauliflower rice or simply add pieces to your Cuisinart and pulse to make rice!!
- Once made add to a dish towel and squeeze all the water out into a bowl!!
- In a large bowl add eggs and whisk.
- Add cauliflower, flour, onions, 3 tbs shredded cheese, all seasonings and mix until all is incorporated!
- Add mixture to your large or mini muffin tray.
- Add cheese blend on top.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until brown and crispy!!
- Once cooked. The a butter knife and cut around the muffins to avoid sticking.
- Eat right away or cold is delicious too!
- Keep in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days!! If they last that long 😜👌