My Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe is only 4 SP for the entire recipe and no bake!
You can make as many as you want for company, special occasions or for yourself! Find cute glass containers to put them in! Or add to a plastic sealed container!
Keep in the fridge up to five days!
A great breakfast, Brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert or snack! Honestly there are no rules to when you can eat this delicious recipe!!?
- I bought my cute jars from the dollar store #dollorama
For a single serving you need:
- 1 cup of cherries (i use pitted and frozen ones)
- 1/2 plain zero fat Greek yogurt (any brand)
- WW oatmeal 3 SP or 1/3 cups of oatmeal (any kind except steel cut)
- 1 tbs sugar free cheese cake pudding mix (or vanilla, lemon or your choice)
- 1/3 sugar free cherry pie filling 1 SP
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (use any or skim)
- Splash of vanilla
- 1 SP of lemon juice (optional or more)
- Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- In a small bowl add Greek yogurt, Mix in vanilla, lemon juice and pudding mix, Mix all ingredients well,Set aside.
- In a glass jar or a plastic sealed container layer each ingredient!
- Add the oatmeal if using plain add a few sprinkles of cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Add milk
- Add frozen cherries
- Add yogurt mixture
- Add cherry pie filling on top!
Other toppings or to add inside are:
- Chocolate chips
- Dried fruit
Read More : Oats – Overnight Oats Recipes from here
Note: Account for the smart points if you change the recipe
Please continue to share my channel with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
Enjoy and please comment! Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!! ?❤️?
Featured Photo Source: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner