Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes! Check your cookies after 10 minutes as every oven is different!
Line your large cookie sheet with parchment paper!
- I ended up with 28 1 tbs cookies. So 1 sp for 2 cookies! You can make them larger too!! But the entire recipe is 18 sp the way I make it! If you add other ingredients account for the smart points!
- 2 cups of Original Porridge Oats And Healthy Grains (Walmart) or Oatmeal 16 sp
- 3 ripe medium to large bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or any milk
- 1 tbs Cocoa Barry Cocoa Powder or any brand
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 tbs Sensato sugar free chocolate chips (or any brand) 2sp
you might like: Low Fat Banana Muffins Recipe By Risa
- In a large bowl add bananas and mash (I use my potato masher)
- Add oats, milk, vanilla, baking powder, salt, cocoa and mix
- Add chocolate chips! Mix well.
- Add with 1tbs measuring spoon and get approximately 28 cookies!
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes!
- Allow to cool
- They keep best in the freezer or fridge! Store in a sealed container or baggie!
Please continue to share my channel and my Website with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
Enjoy and please comment! Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!!