For the adventure of being creative and indulgent with different toppings, we love the tradition of pancakes. Today one of different pancake recipe is introduced to you to enjoy your vacations.
That is cinnamon pancake, which is full of nutritional value and rich in all nutrients. In cinnamon pancake, cinnamon helps to reduce cholesterol level in body and also reduces the chances of being suffer from diabetes.
Cinnamon pancake strengthens the immune system of body and helps to fight with different types of viral diseases. It can be useful treatment of eye disorders e.g. dry eye. It also reduces the risks of cancer.
So we found cinnamon pancakes are very beneficial for our health.
How to make Cinnamon Pancakes
- Spray a large skillet with any cooking spray on a medium heat
- You can double or triple this, recipe!
- Delicious hot or cold!!!
- 1 extra-large or large egg
- 1/4 cup of Greek plain zero fat yogurt any brand
- 1/4 cup of minute oatmeal (any kind except steel cut) 2 SP
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 tbs of lemon juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 scoop of any high protein powder (I used plain quest powder)
- 1 tbs cinnamon sugar (make your own or buy it… Equal parts cinnamon to whatever sugar substitute you use)
- 2 tbs of any milk, or water
- Toppings to add (optional)
- Fruits, sugar free syrups, nuts, seeds, swerve icing sugar, pb2, extra cinnamon sugar, cool whip, whip cream frozen yogurt, low fat ice cream(account for the extra smart points if you are following weight watchers)
you might like: Freestyle Cinnamon Rolls
- In a medium bowl, Add your egg and start whisking
- Add vanilla, yogurt, cinnamon sugar, salt, lemon juice and rind
- Add protein powder
- Add oatmeal
- Add the milk in slowly to get the consistency you desire
- I make four nice size pancakes!
- Add batter to the skillet and allow to bubble (check under with a spatula to see that it’s browning
- Only flip over once to avoid breaking the pancake!
- Eat immediately or keep in a sealed container/baggie or in the freezer!
- I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you! Enjoy! ?❤️ And share with others !!
Featured Image By: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner