- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes
Quick Cinnamon Rolls Recipe By Risa
- 1.5 cups of self rising flour ( and a bit for the counter and rolling pin) 18sp
- 1.5 cup of plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tbs plus 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sukrein brown sugar substitute ( or any kind you prefer) 0sp
- 1 tbs or more lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar substitute and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Add salt and tsp of cinnamon to flour put in mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla to yogurt then add to flour mixture.
- Mix with a fork gently then use your hands to knead the dough.
- Add flour to your hands to keep from getting sticky.
- Form a ball.
- Add flour to the counter and rolling pin ( helps to keep mixture from sticking).
- Roll out and add cinnamon mixture on top.
- Roll into a log slowly.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into rolls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake and check after 20 minutes.
- Once cooled you can add icing to it ( check my This video for the Freestyle Icing )
- Warning it’s very sweet!! Lol!!
- Store in fridge or freezer in a sealed container or baggie!!
Featured Image By: Skinnyms