Banana is that one favorite fruit in the house that no person resists towards and it does not deserve to be either.
Well, i make sure everyone eats it at my home.
This is a potassium punch as well as rich in vitamin b-6, it is a whole lot of food man.
Nothing else to eat? Eat a banana!
Feeling down? Eat a banana!
Got low marks? Don’t tell anyone, just eat a banana.
Having lots of banana?
Make banana muffins, there can’t be a better idea, seriously.
For the sake of knowledge, banana is one of the most eaten fruit in america and is often classified as berry, don’t know why.
As far as the muffins, don’t you love these?
You did as a child, you do being an adult, and the kind of content while making it for your loved ones is beyond average explain.
So this is a kind of vegan and not-vegan recipe with a little replace of ingredient.
For my friends who aim to eat lesser eggs for any reason, you can replace the egg part with a flax-seed potion.
Yes, do it by mixing two tablespoons of flaxseed in six tablespoons of water and one teaspoon of baking soda just to leave the mixture alone for at least 30 minutes.
The flaxseed extract a gluey consistency which if beaten like egg takes up the egg-like texture and you can use it as a substitute for eggs, in this recipe.
So you gotta add a bunch of ingredients, all listed below, to make a smooth batter and fill in the cups.
Put it in the oven, don’t forget to preheat the oven at 350 degrees, and wait for that particular sweet smell.
Yes, the smell that your nostrils will welcome the moment you draw out the tray of your banana muffins.
It is just a great nutritional plus tasty way of serving the family and friends every now and then with just two smart points per cup.
Read more: Pizzelle Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
How to make Gluten Free Banana Muffins at Home
To make the flax seed ” eggs”!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners
- 2 tbs of ground flax seed 2sp
- 6 tbs of water
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Mix and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature!!
- Or use 2 eggs!!! Optional!! ( but not vegan!)
- 2 cups of oatmeal flour 16sp ( or wheat flour/ all purpose flour)
- 1/2 Joseph’s syrup ( use maple if you want)
- 1/2 tbs molasses 3sp( you can use more 1 tbs)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ( optional )
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Cloves ( optional)
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds 2sp ( optional)
- 2 tbs no sugar chocolate chips 2sp ( optional)
- 1.5 tbs melted coconut oil 5 sp
- 1 tbs craisins/ raisins 2sp ( optional)
- To make oat flour add oatmeal to food processor/ blender
- Add all dry ingredients: flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and mix together
- Add wet ingredients: mashed bananas , syrup, vanilla , coconut oil and mix together
- Add wet to dry ingredients and mix! Then add chocolate chips, seeds, dried fruit or whatever you want!
- You can also add shredded coconut, any nuts, seeds, dried fruit*
- Bake for 20 minutes but check and make sure they are fully baked!! I use a wooden skewer!! Should be dry!!
Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!!
Please continue to share my youtube channel ” Risa’s Recipes ” and my “website” with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
?❤️? Enjoy and please comment !
You might like: Healthy Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe