We are going to make our own éclairs Passover style band it’s no bake and it’s really easy.
- 18 SP for the entire recipe depending on what you add.
- Keep in the fridge or to harden its best in the freezer.
- Allow to thaw before serving if in the freezer.
How to make Passover Eclairs
- 3 slices or more matzah any kind(egg matzah would be great) 9 SP
- 9 tbs of ultra-light cool whip 3 sp
- 2 containers of Jell-O Dulce De Leche or vanilla fat free sugar free pudding 4sp
- 1 container of sugar and fat free Jell-O chocolate pudding (you can use any brand or flavour and make yourself if you don’t have)
- 1 tbs or so Cocoa sugar (equal parts cocoa to sugar substitute)
- I can’t believe it’s not butter spray (a few, sprays on each)
- Remember you can use regular pudding with sugar in this recipe but account for the smart points!
Optional to add on top or add inside:
- Chocolate chips
- Any sugar free flavour Syrup
- Cinnamon or cinnamon sugar
you might like: Homemade Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe ( 4SP)
- Use an 8X8 Pyrex dish
- ADD spray to each matzah slice then sprinkle with cocoa sugar (If you don’t have it’s not necessary)
- In three bowls add cool whip and pudding together
- Add one slice of Matzah to the dish
- Spread pudding mixture on top with a spatula
- You can add other ingredients to the middle too if you want!
- Add whatever you want on top but account for the smart points!
- Place in fridge ahead of time to allow matzah to soften
- I prefer it in the freezer! Keep covered!
I prefer it in the freezer! Keep covered!
Read More: Homemade Freestyle Cheesecake Recipe 4 SP
Please continue to share my channel and my Website with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
Enjoy and please comment! Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!! ?❤️?