Noodle pudding reminds me of my childhood that was best time of my life. It is perfect addition to your dining table for lunch. Noodle pudding is low fat and calories dish than traditional meal. It is very helpful in losing weight and help to remain healthy and fit. Noodle pudding is deliciously sweet addition to your meal plan mostly in holidays because in holiday everyone wants to try new dishes and make holidays memorable. It is very simple to prepare and can please you in celebrations too.
Best ever Noodle Pudding Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a large Pyrex dish 11 x 13 well.
- 1 pkg (340 gm) medium egg noodles any brand
- 1 cup of canned peaches
- 1 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 peeled and grated apple any kind
- 1 tin of pineapple chunks with most of the juice
- 1/2 cup or so maraschino cherries
- 1 cup plus 1.5 tbs (for the topping) of sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tbs cinnamon optional
- 6 extra-large or large eggs
- 1 to 1.5 cups of crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of oil (optional)
you might also like: Low fat Apple Pumpkin loaf Recipe
- You can buy crushed corn flakes or make them yourself by adding the cereal to your Cuisinart and pulsing until finely crushed!
- Boil the noodles, drain and cool
- Add oil (if you want especially if you want to get it ready in advanced before adding the eggs)
- Add apple, pineapple, cherries, raisins and sugar
- Add the eggs
- Use your hands to mix. This allows the eggs to get fluffy according to my mom molly!! Lol
- Add to your Pyrex dish
- Add crushed corn flakes to a bowl
- Add sugar and almonds
- Add this mixture and sprinkle over your pudding!! This topping prevents the noodles from getting hard!!
- Bake for at least one hour
- Allow to cool (easier to cut)
- You can cut into nice size portions as a delicious side dish!
- Keep out if you want for a couple of days and then refrigerate in a sealed container!
- Reheat in oven or microwave
- Enjoy and please let me know what you think!!! ?❤️?
Featured Image Credit: Toriavey