Though ice cream and sandwiches are two individually unique snacks and both are relished to the fullest its own way.
But let’s be a little modern, yes, modernity kind of means compiling two things up for a better new thing.
This is what been happened here and it is appetizing i can tell.
So if you don’t want to eat ice cream the other way, eat this way.
For sandwiches, this is not a traditional sandwich style with the material stuffed inside two soft pieces of bread.
No, pizzelle ice cream sandwiches have the sandwiches of pizzelle cookies filled with ice cream batter.
You can also put back the pizzelle cookies with your favorite waffles and biscuits, flat enough to hold an ice cream coating.
This recipe approves of 5 smart points, lenient.
I am making three different flavors like chocolate, chocolate pb2, and lemon curd.
Again as i do make special notice of, you are independent of customizing the ingredient or the flavor your way.
My recipe is just a method base for the concept of the whole procedure, amend it with your favorites.
Once you eat it, you are going to name it either of these tags, luscious, heavenly, tempting.
Oh well, it’s so easy to make that you should not delay trying it any time soon.
When the ingredients are mentioned and the recipe is explained, what’s keeping you from it?
Don’t you think traditional cakes and pastries are too mainstream now when we can indulge in something even cooler and savory?
Have a children party in the evening or are you packing for a picnic, now you know what you should be making for a memorable get-together!
No doubt, ice cream sandwiches are in vogue these days and it is a yearly dessert, wholesome and tasty in every bite.
Homemade Ice cream Sandwich with Pizzelle Cookies
- 2sp each unless you add more cool whip or toppings!
- 6 pizelle cookies ( any flavor) 5sp
- 3 tbs or more kraft ultra light cool whip 1sp
- 1 tsp of jok’n’al lemon curd (or any mo sugar jam or compote)
- 1 tsp sensato chocolate chips mini & semi sweet (optional)
- 3 tsp of hershey’s sugar free syrup
- 1 tsp pb2 powder
- 1 tsp crushed toasted almonds ( optional)
you might like: 2 Ingredient Pancakes Recipe By Risa
- Add your pizelle cookies to a plate
- In 3 small bowls add 1 tbs of cool whip to each
For the chocolate :
- add 1 tsp of syrup to the cool whip and mix.
- Add to cookie and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Add cookie to form a sandwich.
For the peanut butter chocolate :
- add 1 tsp of chocolate syrup to the cool whip.
- Add 1 tsp of pb2. Then mix.
- Add mixture to cookie.
- Add almonds then top with cookie.
For the lemon:
- add 1 tsp of lemon curd (or any sugar free lemon jam or flavor to the cool whip.
- Mix then add to the cookie
- Top with the other cookie.
optional : add any fruit, jams/compote, syrups, nuts or seeds
Remember that all recipes are versatile so let me know if and how you changed it up!!!
Please continue to share my youtube channel ” risa’s recipes ” and my “website” with your friends and family members who are on a health journey and loves low fat, delicious recipes and inspirational chats!
?❤️? Enjoy and please comment !