Today I’m going to teach you an amazing breakfast you can have it for snack after you’ve worked out but it is a good power filling delicious breakfast item so you know about the overnight oats well I’m changing it up to quinoa overnight breakfast. So today you will learn Quinoa Breakfast Recipe for weight watchers.
I’m going to make three different kinds you don’t have to, but i just want to give you some options.
How to cook Perfect Quinoa Breakfast
If you only use Greek yogurt the recipe is 2 sp.
- (2) 1/4 cup Greek cups plain Greek yogurt and (1) 1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt (i used Kirkland from Costco)
- 1.5 cups of cooked quinoa (any brand)
- 1.5 cups almond milk (or any kind)
- 5 tbs or more cinnamon (optional)
- 3 cups of fruit (apple, blueberries, mangoes. Fresh or frozen and any fruit is fine that you like)
- 2 containers of iogo yogurt 1 sp each or any kind and flavor
- 2 or more tbs of fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of vanilla
- 1 tsp of pb2
- 1 tbs or more of any sugar free jam, (optional)
you might like : Spinach Omelet for Breakfast by Risa
- Add 1 cup of dry quinoa to a pot and add 1.5 cups of water. Bring to a boil. Stir then cover pot and put stove element to low. Time for 17 minutes.
- Allow to cool once cooked.
- Add cinnamon, salt and sweetener.
- Mix and taste.
For the apple cinnamon: 2 SP
- Cut apples into small pieces.
- Add lemon juice, cinnamon and choice of sweetener and Mix.
- Add small container if iogo yogurt or any kind to Greek yogurt and mix.
- In a jar or container.
- Quinoa yogurt, milk, fruit, repeat.
For the peanut butter and jam: 3 SP
- Add 1 tsp of pb2 to plan Greek yogurt.
- In a jar or container add quinoa, yogurt milk, fruit jam, repeat.
For the mango: 3 SP
- Add iogo or any kind of yogurt to the plain Greek yogurt and mix.
- In a jar or container add quinoa, yogurt, milk fruit, repeat.
- Can add any seeds, nuts, chocolate chips, jams, syrups inside or on top of them. But account for the smart points!
I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you! Enjoy! ?❤️ and share with others !!
Featured Image Credit: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner