Today I’m going to teach you guys how to make my taco fiesta Muffins. Great news only 3 SP for the entire recipe!
TIP: Watch your sodium in products you are using!
- Pre-heat your oven guys to 330 degrees or 325.
- You’re going to need muffin trays it makes 8 muffins because I’ve measured them out unless you want them really mini you can do that by 8 muffins.
- Spray the pan really well.
How to make Taco Fiesta Muffins
You can double this recipe! And enjoy for dinner or lunches or snacks! Freeze or keep in a sealed container in your fridge /freezer!
- 1 pkg (454g) extra lean ground chicken meat (turkey or beef can be used too).
- 1/3 cup of oatmeal flour 3 SP.
- 1 tbs or more low sodium taco spice.
- 1 tbs salsa or more to add inside mixture and extra for on top of muffins optional.
- 1 cup of mixed veggies (any peppers! I used yellow and orange, mushrooms, red onion or any kind).
- 1/4 tsp roasted pepper seasoning (can use franks hot sauce or Tabasco) or another spice you enjoy.
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 clove or more of crushed garlic
- 1 tbs or more green jalapeno pepper
- Splash of lime juice
- 30 gm Saputo light mozzarella cheese (optional) 2sp
- Sour cream (optional)
- Taco bowls are optional
you might like: Low Fat Banana Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes
- Place oatmeal in Cuisinart and blend to make flour!
- Spray muffins tins well you need 8! Add water to the unused ones
- Add chicken, cooled veggies, taco spice, garlic, salsa, lime juice, roasted pepper seasoning jalapeno, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix them add half of the oatmeal flour and gently fold in. Add the rest to incorporate all of it!
- Don’t over mix! Add 1 tsp of salsa on top (optional but i love it that way)!
- Place in 8 muffin trays and bake for 20 to 30 minute
- Add shredded cheese after baked and put back in the oven to melt or just add after!
- Yummy to top with sour cream!!
- I really hope i can continue helping and inspiring you! Enjoy! ?❤️ and share with others !!
Featured Image Source: Youtube Channel Risa Weiner